Out of concern for the health and safety of our visitors, volunteers, and staff, we have made the difficult decision to temporarily suspend our tour program through the end of the month. We are closely monitoring the situation, and look forward to resuming our programming when we feel it is appropriate to do so.
If you have scheduled a tour during this time, please contact us for information on how to reschedule or request a refund. The Isabelle & Ellen tour (originally scheduled for March 28th) has been rescheduled for June 6th at 10am.
During this time of uncertainty, I ask that you consider continuing to support Graycliff. Tour admission and gift shop sales are our main source of revenue and what keep us afloat. Please consider making a donation, or becoming a member today so that we might weather this storm more readily.
We greatly appreciate your support and understanding.